Hip Pain Treatment
Whether you got a torn tendon in your hip from running too hard, a hip labral tear from a car accident, or generalized hip pain from just getting older, the top-rated doctors at pain management in New York have solutions. Hip tendonitis treatment responds well to trigger point injections, such as reducing pain while rehabbing. All treatment for hip pain is treated with a focus on delivering the latest pain treatment options. Don’t accept hip joint pain as part of your life.
Hip pain is a common problem that affects people of all ages. Many different causes can trigger it. Pain in your hip can range from mild to debilitating, and your pain may be sharp, aching, or burning. Hip joint pain often feels like pain inside your hip or groin. Pain outside your hip may be triggered by soft tissue surrounding the hip joints, such as the ligaments, tendons, or muscles.
The pain management doctors in New York at the NYC pain center accurately diagnose what’s triggering your hip pain. They rely on the most advanced diagnostic equipment and fast, accurate laboratory testing to arrive at a correct diagnosis to recommend the best treatment for hip pain based on the actual cause.
Common Hip Injuries
- Injuries are one of the most common causes of hip pain because the joint bears so much weight and is involved in many daily activities, from walking and exercising to standing up from a chair. You can injure your hip joint in a fall, from a car accident, while playing sports, or turn the wrong way. You’re at risk if your bones are already weakened by osteoporosis. A broken, dislocated, or damaged hip inevitably leads to hip joint pain. Some common hip injuries include:
- Hip flexor injury. Hip flexor muscles extend from your hips to your knees. Stretching or tearing these muscles happens because of overuse or trauma. This type of injury may cause swelling, muscle weakness, and a reduced range of motion.
- Hip labral tear. A labral tear is a damage to the cartilage that lines the outer rim of your hip socket. This can be triggered by overuse or an accident that injures your hip.
- Hip tendonitis. A frayed or torn tendon in your hip can cause tendonitis and inflammation of a tendon. Hip flexor tendonitis can be caused by a sudden injury or by repetitive motion over time.
- Snapping hip syndrome. You may have this syndrome if you have a snapping sensation in your hip, accompanied by pain or audible noise. It’s often the result of repetitive movements such as running or ballet dancing, although it’s sometimes caused by injury.
Read more: https://www.painmanagementnyc.com/hip-pain/
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.
Monday: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Pain Management NYC
23-25 31 Street, Ste 400
Astoria, NY 11105
Astoria office: https://www.painmanagementnyc.com/astoria-pain-management
Location on the map: https://g.page/pain-management-nyc-pain-doctors?share
Astoria | Ditmars Steinway | Jackson Heights | Woodside | Sunnyside | Astoria Heights
11101, 11102, 11103, 11105, 11106 | 11372 | 11377 | 11104